Free Healthy Woman Event on Thursday, May 3 | Events
Women & Children’s Hospital (WCH) will host their next free Healthy Woman event on Thursday, May 3 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Lake Charles Country Club located at 3350 Country Club Road.
This month’s event is female urinary health featuring board-certified urologist, Eugene Hong, M.D. Women ages 25 and up are encouraged to attend.
Refreshments will be served and door prizes will be offered following the program. If you are interested in attending this event or in joining Healthy Woman should go online to register at www.women-childrens.com/healthywoman or call Nadia Nazeer at 337-475-4064 to reserve your place by 5 pm, Tuesday, May 1.
Healthy Woman is a free community resource provided by Women & Children’s Hospital that provides women with the information they need to make informed healthcare and wellness decisions for themselves and their families. Healthy Woman offers free monthly seminars and activities, covering a wide range of subjects including women’s health issues, stress management, healthy cooking and more.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Southwest Louisiana National Wildlife Refuge offices closed Memorial Day weekend
- LDWF: Price Lake Road closed for renovations to Rockefeller Wildlife Refuge
- Shrimpers learn new technology, ways to save money
- Cameron Prairie, Sabine, Lacassine wildlife refuges open March 15-Oct. 15
- Cameron Ferry No. 2 suspends operation for March 9