Construction on Ryan Streetscape continues on June 18 | Transportation
Construction of Ryan Streetscape will continue on Monday, June 18, with the start of the next phase – the Ryan St. at Division St. intersection medallion project.
Work is expected to continue seven days a week for approximately 45 to 60 days. The intersection will be closed during construction.
A detour route will be provided.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Southwest Louisiana National Wildlife Refuge offices closed Memorial Day weekend
- LDWF: Price Lake Road closed for renovations to Rockefeller Wildlife Refuge
- Shrimpers learn new technology, ways to save money
- Cameron Prairie, Sabine, Lacassine wildlife refuges open March 15-Oct. 15
- Cameron Ferry No. 2 suspends operation for March 9